Fahrenheit is a prominent figure of Goodneighbor who serves as Hancock's personal bodyguard. She can usually be found leaning against the wall of Kill or Be Killed, where she may make a passing comment, usually regarding life in the form of a chess match. As any typical resident in the area, she will go out of her way to protect Handcock and the Goodneighbor way of life.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
The Big Dig: Having already received word that Bobbi No-Nose and her heist team, including the Sole Survivor, are going to break into his storehouse, John Hancock sends his bodyguard Fahrenheit and a few members of the Triggermen to intercept the group.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Pipe gun or
Pipe revolver or
Pipe bolt-action or
Hunting rifle or
Combat shotgun or
Combat rifle or
|Stimpak||Hancock's strongroom key (if sided with Bobbi No-Nose)|
- Depending on the end of The Big Dig, Fahrenheit may be either an "end boss" by siding with Bobbi or one's ally if deciding to double-cross Bobbi.
- If she is killed, Hancock will hold no grudges against the player character.
- Fahrenheit's level depends on the player character's level.
- If one sides with Fahrenheit she will give them a unique minigun, Ashmaker, after speaking with her. The weapon can alternatively be looted from her corpse if one sides with Bobbi.
- "A new player in Goodneighbor. Hello little Pawn. Welcome to our fun and games."
- "You ever try chess? Sometimes you need to sacrifice a piece to keep the game going. Keep that in mind."
- "We didn't get to the top of this town by playing fair."
Fahrenheit appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
In the Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide, Fahrenheit is referred to as Hancock's "main squeeze," [Non-canon 1] though her relationship marker in game files lists her as Hancock's daughter. Neither relationship is expanded on in-game.
If one pickpockets her armor, they may return and find that it has respawned.[verified]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Complete Reference Edition p. 186: "Look for the metal “exit” door into the strong room and climb out into NH&M Freight Depot. Be ready for a confrontation with Fahrenheit, Mayor Hancock’s main squeeze. It seems the situation regarding whose valuables you were stealing wasn’t fully explained to you."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide)