Split (reason: FO76)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split. Please help Nukapedia by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
The faded visor is a piece of headwear in Fallout 4.
A faded blue visor with adjustable strap. Timlist is embroidered onto the front of the band in dark blue letters. The faded visor increases Perception by 1 when worn.
- One can be found in Back Alley Bowling, in a locker by the leftmost bowling lane.
- One can be found at Cambridge Police Station in the room with the evidence terminal. It's on the far side of the room on the shelf of a locker with no door.
- One can be found west of the Custom House Tower, in the alley where Opal resides.
- Faneuil Hall on the eastern side of the ground floor there is a Fallon's Department Store display. Here one will find the visor, on a shelf against the wall.
- One is inside Madden's gym, sitting in a locker against the southern wall.
- One may be found in the remains of the clothing shop at Monsignor Plaza on a small shelf just past the main store entrance.
- Worn by Solomon in Diamond City.
- It is possible to find one being sold by Lucas Miller, Cricket or Tinker Tom.
The faded visor can be worn in conjunction with headwear which doesn't cover the face, giving the player bonuses from glasses, hat and the visor itself. Hats include the wrapped cap, green hood, pompadour wig, yellow slicker hat, fisherman's hat, mascot head, High Confessor's helm and the Tinker headgear. The faded visor can also be worn with the hooded rags which usually remove any headgear.
|Outfits||Army fatigues (dirty) · Athletic outfit · Baseball uniform · Bathrobe · Beaded blazer · Black vest and slacks · Bomber jacket · Brotherhood fatigues · BOS uniform · Casual outfit · Checkered shirt and slacks · Child of Atom rags (long, long brown, long green, short, short brown, short green, simple, brown, green) · Cleanroom suit · Colonial duster · Corset · Courser uniform · Drifter outfit · Engineer's armor (Teagan's armor) · Explorer outfit (Scavenger) · Farmhand clothes · Fatigues · Feathered dress · Field scribe's armor · Flannel shirt and jeans · Geneva's ensemble · Greaser jacket and jeans (Atom Cats, Zeke's) · Green shirt and combat boots · Grognak costume · Gunner flannel shirt and jeans · Gunner guard outfit · Gunner harness · Harness · Hazmat suit (damaged) · Hooded rags · Ingram's UnderArmor · Institute division head coat (black, blue, green, orange, yellow, dirty black, dirty blue, dirty green, dirty orange, dirty yellow) · Institute jumper (dirty) · Institute lab coat (black, blue, green, orange, yellow, dirty black, dirty blue, dirty green, dirty orange, dirty yellow) · Kellogg's outfit · Lab coat (Cabot's, Father's, Vault-Tec) · Laundered dress (blue, cream, denim, green, rose, pink) · Laundered loungewear · Leather coat (Traveling leather coat) · Letterman's jacket and jeans (DB Tech varsity uniform) · Long johns · Longshoreman outfit · MacCready's duster · Maxson's battlecoat · Mechanic jumpsuit (green, Red Rocket) · Military fatigues · Minuteman outfit · Minutemen general's uniform · Padded blue jacket · Pastor's vestments · Postman uniform (dirty) · Quinlan's armor · Radstag hide outfit · Raider leathers · Railroad armored coat · Ratty skirt · Red dress · Red frock coat · Red leather trench coat · Road leathers · Science scribe's armor · Sequin dress (Agatha's dress) · Silver Shroud costume · Submariner uniform · Suit (black, blue, striped, tan, grey, patched, patched three-piece, Lorenzo's) · Summer shorts · Surveyor outfit (Reginald's suit) · Suspenders and slacks · Sweater vest and slacks (Covert sweater vest) · Synth uniform · Tattered field jacket · Tattered rags · T-shirt and slacks · Tuxedo · Undershirt & jeans · Utility coveralls · Vault jumpsuit · Winter jacket and jeans · Yellow trench coat (dirty, faded)|