|For this item in other games, see Eyebot helmet.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
It is a rare metal helmet made from the shell of an Enclave eyebot, with flames painted on the top.
Variant[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- During The Waters of Life quest after entering the Taft Tunnel, look for a small hallway with lockers, a footlocker, and a desk. The helmet can be found sitting on top of the desk.
- On a raider northeast of the Chryslus Building near an Enclave outpost (south of the raid shack).
- On another raider in the far eastern area of the map, directly south of MDPL-16 power station. There are several Enclave bodies and crates scattered around; approaching them will cause a group of raiders to spawn atop a cliff to the northwest. One of them will possess the helmet.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It can be used to repair the unique variant, Crow's eyebot helmet, and vice versa.
- The variant can be found by completely expanding Crow's inventory as part of the quest Merchant Empire.
- As well as the helmet, the player can also wear eye wear, such as glasses or the ghoul mask.
- While you wear the helmet, one's hair disappears.
- The eyebot helmet, when worn and when dropped, is smaller than an Enclave eyebot.
- The eyebot helmet has the same voice distortion effect as power helmets when worn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.