“For each crippled limb you have, you do an additional 10% damage.”— In-game description
For each crippled limb you have, you do an additional 10% damage.
- The Small Frame trait, which increases the damage to the player character's body parts, will also improve the chances of triggering the perk.
- The Old World Blues perks Brainless, Big Brained and Spineless reduce this perk's effectiveness severely.
- Steady can entirely offset the sway and accuracy drop from crippled arms.
- Travel Light, and Atomic! can compensate for the movement speed penalties of crippled legs while walking. When sneaking, the perks Tunnel Runner (none, or light armor only) and Implant M-5, as well as the Stealth suit Mk II (medium armor) can speed up movement.
Behind the scenes
- This perk takes its name from the Biblical verse "Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot" from Exodus 21:24.
- Similarly, the phrase was the defining premise for Hammurabi's Code, one of the first recorded sets of laws in history.
In the German Ultimate Edition, for each crippled limb you have, you do additional 25% damage to enemy limbs. [verified]