A former large fire extinguisher, extinguishers are mostly the exterior of a large fire extinguisher. The inside of the container is hollow, and the sides are lined with some asbestos to absorb outside heat. The extinguisher, especially for what it breaks down to, is a very heavy junk item, and as such, isn't advised to be picked up unless the resources are absolutely needed.
If shot, an intact extinguisher will break open and produce a cloud of gray vapor. The explosion does not cause harm to bystanders.
- 2 can be found inside houses in Sanctuary Hills.
- Some can be bought as junk from traders.
- Commonly found in nearly every building in The Commonwealth.
- Two extinguishers can be found in Summersville.
- One can be found at Hornwright testing site 3
- One can be found at Site Alpha.
After exploding, an extinguisher can be scrapped in workshop interface without loss of materials. If an exploded extinguisher is transferred to the workbench, it will become intact again upon taking it out of the workshop.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.