Attaching the mod to a ripper results in the following changes to the weapon:
- + 2 attack damage
- + ? damage over 5 seconds
- 40% increased value
- 20% increased weapon weight
Weapon modifications will modify an existing weapon, and any modifications previously equipped on the weapon will be destroyed, not unequipped. Loose mods cannot be crafted. For modifications unlocked through scrapping, the corresponding weapon must be scrapped in order to learn how to craft it.
Learned from plan/recipe
Plan: Ripper extended blade
Extended blade (1)
- Crafted at a weapons workbench.
- Loose mods may randomly be found in almost all locations.
- Loose mods may also be for sale from vendor bots.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.