|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Around 2197, Quincy was attacked by a band of Beastlords, and Evita was imprisoned by them in the town hall. When the Warrior saved her, the young woman was very scared of deathclaws and worried about the ghouls of Quincy, her childhood friends.
Evita is a girl of around twenty years of age. She looks like her mother, except the clothes that she is wearing are torn and dirty. She is Arlene's best friend, having grown up together after Arlene's parents died.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in missions.|
|This character appears in the following locations.|
- "Oh, thank you so much. I was so afraid. Those horrible savages put me in here with all those . . . creatures. I thought they were going to eat me. Well, I'm going to rest and then find my mom and Arlene. They're probably worried that some Deathclaw is eating me right now. Bye."
- "Huh? Well, Arlene and I grew up together in this little town. We used to play with the ghouls when we were little girls. We never thought the ghouls were bad, in fact they were very gentle with us. But mother found out and she forbade us to play there ever again. I hope the ghouls are alright, too. They have it bad enough with all the regular humans harassing them."
- "Nice Deathclaw ..."
- "You look like you want to eat me."
- "Gotta change my panties after that."
- "Please don't hurt me, Mister Deathclaw ..."
- "I'm telling you, he was going to eat me!"
Evita Eastwood appears only in Fallout Tactics.