| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Evan may refer to:
- Evan Chantland (Fallout 2), a deceased man whose grave can be found in Fallout 2.
- Evan Holyfeld, a boxer fighting in the Jungle Gym in Fallout 2.
- Evan King, the leader and defender of Arefu in Fallout 3.
- Evan O'Dood, a deceased man near Neponset Park in Fallout 4.
- Evan Watson, a scientist in the Institute in Fallout 4.
- EvanWatson.txt, dialogue for Evan Watson in Fallout 4.
- Evans Richelli, a producer at Hubris Comics, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Evan (Nuka-World), a kind man living outside of Nuka-World in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
- DLC04Evan.txt, dialogue for Evan in Nuka-World.
- Evan Barnes, an actor at Nuka-World before the Great War, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
- Evan (Fallout 76), the Scorched former fiancé of the Vault 76 overseer in Fallout 76.
- Evans, the governor of West Virginia before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Real-life people:
- Evan Chantland, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a PC version tester on Fallout.
- Evan Davies, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a systems programmer on Fallout 76.
- Evan Simonet, a developer who worked at Fantasy Flight Games as a graphic designer on Fallout: The Board Game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.