“Well then, you and I are a perfect fit. You want to buy slaves, and I want to sell them.”— Eulogy and the Lone Wanderer talking 'business'
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The Kid-Kidnapper: Jones asks you to kidnap a kid from Little Lamplight, Bumble. If completed he'll give you the Boogeyman's hood.
- Rescue from Paradise: You can save the kids by buying them from Eulogy for 2000 caps (1200 with a speech/Barter check) or you can free them by obtaining the slave pen key (either by stealing it, or by taking it off the corpse of Eulogy or Forty).
- If you have enough negative karma and 1000 caps (500 with 50 in barter), Eulogy can sell you his bodyguard Clover, who can then join your party.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Eulogy jones' suit||Scoped .44 magnum||Eulogy Jones' password
Paradise Falls box key
- There is a key on a small table in Eulogy's Pad.
- Even though Eulogy's bed gives you the E prompt for sleeping, you can neither wait nor sleep in Eulogy's pad.
- Eulogy is always followed around by his two slaves/bodyguards, Crimson and Clover. Eulogy and Crimson are fairly standard opponents, but Clover has extremely high durability due to being a joinable NPC companion.
- Eulogy can commonly be seen getting annoyed at Clover and Crimson about random things, and they will reply something along the lines, "Sorry Mr. Eulogy", or, "Yes daddy, sorry, it won't happen again."
- Eulogy is considered a "Very Evil" character, so you will gain good karma for killing him.
- The way Clover and Crimson, and even a number of the female slavers react, slightly leans on the term that Eulogy has raped a number of these women.
Eulogy Jones only appears in Fallout 3.
- Xbox 360 If you agree to lure a kid out of Little Lamplight, it may cause Eulogy Jones to disappear from his home.
- If you take Clover as a follower and later pickpocket Eulogy's key, he can disappear and no longer be found for other conversations or other quests such as kid-kidnapper.