Eugenie is an arms and ammunition merchant leading brahmin through Big Bend Tunnel during the event Riding Shotgun. She is knowledgeable about making the journey through the tunnel and takes command when threatened. She expresses her disdain for Blood Eagles, providing tips on how to handle them.
Eugenie mentions coming from a ghoul compound where she spent a decade, "hiding from people that would kill us on sight just for being who we are" before she began running a caravan with the Blue Ridge Caravan Company. She is friendly and talkative with the other caravan guards, and makes comments about her past, mentioning her family and their military background. Her guard of choice is Libby Wen, as she feels things run more smoothly with her.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
Behind the scenes
- Eugenie: "Expect armed resistance-- never been a run that hasn't had it. It'll likely be Blood Eagles, and it can come at any moment. Stay alert.Expect armed resistance-- never been a run that hasn't had it. It'll likely be Blood Eagles, and it can come at any moment. Stay alert."
- Big Bend Tunnel terminal entries
- Eugenie: "You know, I've been doing this traveling merchant thing for a while now. I spent damn near a decade stuck in our compound, hiding from people that would kill us on sight just for being who we are. I've found that rolling into town with supplies and caps to trade eases up the tension, get's people talkin' to you again. The fact that I'm strapped to the teeth in fire power doesn't hurt neither. But some people, like the Blood Eagles... there's no discussion to be had."
- Eugenie: "Honestly? I just needed a reason to get away from my family for a while. I guess I can count myself lucky to have any family at all... But, I never really found my place with them. My dad was a Marine, and in a way he still is. Like living with a drill sergeant. Mom is no better, she had a military background, too. My brother and sister are more than enough for helping the camp. Not for me. I've always been good at shooting, so I may as well get paid for it."
- BGS_Carl (Carl McKevitt) on Bethesda Game Studios' official Discord