|For an overview of missile launcher types in the Fallout universe, see missile launcher.|
|The following is based on Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online and some details might contradict canon.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Large explosive projectile launcher which saw limited use in the US military prior to the Great War. Explosive missiles with a large blast radius making accuracy somewhat unnecessary. Caution should be taken when using near allies as the blast radius is formidable.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The enhanced missile launcher is a modified heavy weapon featured in Fallout Shelter that can fire multiple varieties of missiles and rockets. Dealing 20 minimum damage per attack, missile launchers have the third highest damage output for a heavy weapon in the game.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Rusty missile launcher
- Missile launcher
- Hardened missile launcher
- Guided missile launcher
- Miss Launcher
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|Rusty missile launcher||20||500||legendary|
|Enhanced missile launcher||20-22||500||legendary|
|Hardened missile launcher||20-23||500||legendary|
|Guided missile launcher||20-24||500||legendary|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Found by dwellers exploring the wasteland.
- Found during quests.
- Found in lunchboxes.
- Craftable in a weapon workshop.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Gold watch (3)
Enhanced missile launcher (1)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All dwellers hold the missile launcher backwards. The weapon's handle is behind the dweller and the shoulder rest is in front of them, which is different from the way it is held in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
- All variants of the missile launcher in Fallout Shelter are poor choices for combat against multiple opponents. Refer to the weapons page for details.