|For an overview of small energy cell ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see energy cell.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Energy cells in Fallout 3 bear a striking resemblance to 3 regular AA batteries attached to each other.
Weapons using this ammunition[edit | edit source]
- Laser pistol
- Colonel Autumn's laser pistol
- Plasma pistol
- Protectron's Gaze
- Smuggler's End
- MPLX Novasurge
Weapon shots per magazine[edit | edit source]
|Weapon||No. of shots|
|Colonel Autumn's laser pistol||30|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Nine ammunition boxes in the National Archives Secure Wing East, most of them next to the safe with the Magna Carta.
- Five boxes in Fort Bannister Commanding Officer's quarters, in an Average locked storage room near the CW entrance.
- Three boxes at the Hilltop outpost.
- Three boxes in bookcases in the center of the RobCo factory floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.