Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For a cross-game overview of this skill, see Energy Weapons.|
“The care and feeding of energy-based weapons. How to arm and operate weapons that use laser or plasma technology.”— In-game description
Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics:
Ways to increase Energy Weapons skill
- Talk to Larry, he may then give one a laser pistol, as well as some info about Energy Weapons that gives you a +5% bonus.
- Thomas would have been able to teach the Vault Dweller about energy weapons resulting in a +5% bonus to the skill, however this was never implemented into the game.
- Join Family Salvatore in New Reno. Mason, one of Salvatore's men, can teach you how to use the lightbringers. Increases Energy Weapons by 5%.
- Get the Cat's Paw issue no.5 from Miss Kitty in New Reno. Increases Energy Weapons by 10%.
- Fallout 2
- Fallout Tactics
Notable Energy Weapons skilled non-player characters
- Lieutenant (92%), high commander of the Mutant Army and right hand of the Master.
- Vincent (99%), guardian of LA Vault's scientists and in charge of psykers in LA Vault.
- Fallout 2
- Frank Horrigan (185%), secret service agent of the Enclave and president bodyguard.
- Mason (95%), right-hand of Louis Salvatore.