Energy Resistance is an armor statistic in Fallout 76.
Energy Resistance reduces the magnitude of incoming energy damage. The higher the actor's Energy Resistance, the less damage they will incur from energy-based attacks, such as from the laser pistol. All encounterable NPCs and creatures will have an Energy Resistance stat scaling with their level, however players may only gain points from Perks, armor or from timed consumable buffs.
- Refractor perk grants +5 Energy Resistance per tier, up to a maximum of +20.
- Bodyguards increases Energy Resistance per each teammate.
- Moving Target perk grants Energy Resistance while sprinting without power armor.
- Grounded: +100 Energy Resist (+125 with Strange in Numbers)
- Scaly Skin: +50 Energy Resist (+62 with Strange in Numbers)[bug 1][verification needed]
|Crispy cave cricket||+10||30 minutes|
|Firecap soup||+25||30 minutes|
|Firecap tasty souffle||+35||60 minutes|
|Glowing fungus puree||+35||60 minutes|
|Megasloth tenderloin||+35||60 minutes|
|Roast megasloth||+25||30 minutes|
|Radscorpion fillet||+35||60 minutes|
|Radscorpion steak||+25||30 minutes|
|Radstag stew||+35||60 minutes|
|Tarberry nougat heart||+25||30 minutes|
|Nougat candy assortment||+25||30 minutes|
|Firecracker nougat heart||+25||30 minutes|
|Mutfruit nougat heart||+25||30 minutes|
- Armor Penetration effects will affect Energy Resistance.
- Bug: +62 Energy Resistance buff is applied twice if Strange in Numbers is applied, verify buff is not +124.
004DF1CF; effects #3 and #4