The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| || For an overview of plasma pistol models in the Fallout series of games, see plasma pistol.|
For an overview of plasma rifle models in the Fallout series of games, see plasma rifle.
A modified plasma gun used by the Appalachian Enclave. It has a distinct black and silver chassis as well as opaque side ports with a cascading, oxidation-like cyan pattern in place of visible green plasma.
Compared to a normal plasma gun, the Enclave variant deals increased damage and is slightly more accurate. However, mods for the Enclave plasma gun cannot be crafted and are instead only sold by vendors, found randomly in various locations, or earned as quest rewards in the Cranberry Bog.
- Sold by the MODUS production terminal.
- Sometimes given as a quest reward for completing Enclave events.
- Unlike other weapons in Fallout 76, Enclave plasma guns and their default mods cannot be crafted, with the exception of the prime capacitor mod.
- While mods for this weapon cannot be learned from plans or scrapping, they can be found randomly in the world and applied to the weapon.
- Only a select number of loose mods are currently obtainable. Since mods for the Enclave plasma gun can't be learned or crafted, these are the only mods able to be applied to the weapon. These mods include the aligned flamer barrel, aligned sniper barrel, stabilized sniper barrel, true sniper barrel, calibrated beta wave tuner, refined beta wave tuner, long night vision scope, medium night vision scope, and short night vision scope.
- Other mods can only be found pre-applied to Enclave plasma guns. Most mods can be found on those sold by vendors or dropped as quest rewards, while others are only found when applied to "epic" loot variants.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.