|For a cross-game overview, see plasma pistol.|
For a cross-game overview, see plasma rifle.
A modified plasma gun used by the Appalachian Enclave. It has a distinct black and silver chassis as well as opaque side ports with a cascading, oxidation-like cyan pattern in place of visible green plasma.
Compared to a normal plasma gun, the Enclave variant deals increased damage and is slightly more accurate. However, mods for the Enclave plasma gun cannot be crafted and are instead only sold by MODUS.
- Sold by the MODUS production terminal.
- 30% chance of being awarded from Enclave Event: Dropped Connection.
- 50% chance of dropping during One of Us.
- Carried by Scorched Enclave Officers in the Enclave research facility
- This weapon cannot drop as a legendary weapon.
- This weapon is incomplete, as several mods available for the plasma gun are unobtainable or missing from the Enclave plasma gun, as well as crafting and legendary options.
- While most mods for this weapon cannot be learned from plans or scrapping, they can be found randomly in the world and applied to the weapon.
- The Prime capacitor mod is the only mod that can be learned.
- Only a select number of loose mods are currently obtainable. Since mods for the Enclave plasma gun cannot be learned or crafted, these are the only mods able to be applied to the weapon: aligned flamer barrel, aligned sniper barrel, stabilized sniper barrel, true sniper barrel, calibrated beta wave tuner, refined beta wave tuner, long night vision scope, medium night vision scope, and short night vision scope.
- Enclave plasma gun can drop with random mods, but some mods are unobtainable. It can drop with all sights, all barrels, standard capacitor and standard grip or stabilized stock.
- These mods are currently unobtainable (they can't be found on a modded weapon and they can't drop as loose mods): True stock, Aligned stock, Forceful stock, Precise stock, Bruising grip, Beta wave emitter, Calibrated capacitor, Vicious capacitor, True capacitor
- The loose mod for the aligned stock is named Enclave plasma gun comfort stock.
- The loose mod for the Beta wave emitter is named Enclave Plasma Gun Gamma Wave Emitter.
- Affected by the Grounded mutation.
- Slain enemies may turn to goo piles. Enemies finished by a critical hit will always turn into goo.
- Anything killed by plasma weapons has a chance to drop nuclear material on death. This chance increases if the target has been melted to goo.