| || For an overview of plasma pistol models, see plasma pistol.|
For an overview of plasma rifle models, see plasma rifle.
A modified plasma gun used by the Appalachian Enclave. It has a distinct black and silver chassis as well as opaque side ports with a cascading, oxidation-like cyan pattern in place of visible green plasma.
Compared to a normal plasma gun, the Enclave variant deals increased damage and is slightly more accurate. However, mods for the Enclave plasma gun cannot be crafted and are instead only sold by vendors, found randomly in various locations, or earned as quest rewards in the Cranberry Bog.
- Sold by the MODUS production terminal.
- 30% chance of being awarded from Enclave Event: Dropped Connection.
- 50% chance of dropping during One of Us.
- Unlike other weapons in Fallout 76, Enclave plasma guns and their default mods cannot be crafted, with the exception of the prime capacitor mod.
- Once the prime capacitor is applied, it cannot be removed.
- While mods for this weapon cannot be learned from plans or scrapping, they can be found randomly in the world and applied to the weapon.
- Only a select number of loose mods are currently obtainable. Since mods for the Enclave plasma gun can't be learned or crafted, these are the only mods able to be applied to the weapon. These mods include the aligned flamer barrel, aligned sniper barrel, stabilized sniper barrel, true sniper barrel, calibrated beta wave tuner, refined beta wave tuner, long night vision scope, medium night vision scope, and short night vision scope.
- Other mods can only be found pre-applied to Enclave plasma guns. Most mods can be found on those sold by vendors or dropped as quest rewards, while others are only found when applied to "epic" loot variants.
- The loose mod for the aligned stock is named Enclave plasma gun comfort stock.
- The loose mod for the Beta wave emitter is named Enclave Plasma Gun Gamma Wave Emitter.
- Affected by the Grounded mutation.