A modified plasma gun used by the Appalachian Enclave. It has a distinct black and silver chassis as well as opaque side ports with a cascading, oxidation-like cyan pattern in place of visible green plasma.
Compared to a normal plasma gun, the Enclave variant deals increased damage and is slightly more accurate. Mods for the gun can be difficult to obtain since only one weapon mod, the Prime Capacitor, can be learned. Many other mods can only appear as loose weapon mods, which can either be bought, found, or received as quest rewards. Some mods do not appear in the game at all. The vast majority of mods, however, are unobtainable as loose mods and can only be found pre-attached to guns found in the world.
- Sold by the MODUS production terminal.
- 30% chance of being awarded from Enclave Event: Dropped Connection.
- 50% chance of dropping during One of Us.
- Carried by Scorched Enclave Officers in the Enclave research facility
- Legendary variants are available only from applying a legendary module at a weapons workbench. They cannot drop from legendary enemies or be purchased from the Purveyor.
- Mods for this weapon, aside from the Prime Capacitor, cannot be learned from plans or scrapping. Some can be found randomly in the world, or bought, and applied to the weapon.
- The Plan: Prime Enclave gun receiver drops rarely from Scorchbeasts or the Scorchbeast Queen.
- Only a select number of mods are obtainable as loose mods: aligned flamer barrel, aligned sniper barrel, stabilized sniper barrel, true sniper barrel, calibrated beta wave tuner, refined beta wave tuner, long night vision scope, medium night vision scope, and short night vision scope.
- The following mods are currently unobtainable (they exist within the game files, but can't be found in-game): True stock, Aligned stock, Forceful stock, Precise stock, Bruising grip, Beta wave emitter, Calibrated capacitor, Vicious capacitor, True capacitor.
- Any mod not aforementioned can only appear modded on Enclave plasma guns found within the world.
- Loose mods for barrels and capacitors can be obtained only within the Cranberry Bog, either from random spawns, vendor bots, or quest rewards.
- Loose mods for scopes can obtained in The Mire, Ash Heap, Savage Divide, and Cranberry Bog, either from random spawns, vendor bots, or quest rewards.
- The unobtainable loose mod for the aligned stock is named "Enclave plasma gun comfort stock" (in the game files).
- The unobtainable loose mod for the Beta wave emitter is named "Enclave Plasma Gun Gamma Wave Emitter" (in the game files).
- Affected by the Grounded mutation.
- Slain enemies may turn to goo piles. Enemies finished by a critical hit will always turn into goo.
- Anything killed by plasma weapons has a chance to drop nuclear material on death. This chance increases if the target has been melted to goo.