Enclave officers are often found commanding a group of Enclave soldiers at the many outposts established throughout the Capital Wasteland. They are highly skilled combatants, but their lack of proper armor leaves them very vulnerable to damage.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
- The American Dream: The Lone Wanderer be stopped and questioned by an Enclave officer named Williams in this quest. They can bluff their way past him with a Charisma, Strength or Speech check, or can offer a 500 cap bribe. Otherwise he will alert Raven Rock's security early.
- Not of this World: An Enclave officer has been abducted by the aliens, and died in his holding cell.
- In most other quests, they can be found in general combat.
|Enclave officer uniform
Enclave officer hat
|Laser pistol or
Experimental Rho ID (Camp RHO officers)
- There is a single officer in Camp RHO south-west of the Robot repair center, the camp is surrounded by four automated turrets. The officer carries an Experimental Rho ID, which renders the turrets friendly to whoever holds it.
- Enclave officers are the only ranged enemy units in Fallout 3 to also use grenades in combat. All other grenade-using enemies in the game specialize in melee combat.
- The officers carry exactly the same radio as a generic vault security guard or doctor.
- Enclave officers have fingers on their bodies when killed, so one can turn them in for bounty (only if with the Lawbringer perk).
- Though West Coast Enclave officers wear armor, Judah Kreger wears the same uniform as the East Coast officers at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.
- If one looks closely to the emblem on the hat it has the Raven Rock Enclave symbol.
- Enclave officers often carry keys to deathclaw cages. If they spot you their first reaction is usually to release the deathclaw.
- After passing a Speech check, an Enclave officer will admit to wearing his uniform backward. He is met when the player character first gets captured by the Enclave in Raven Rock.
- They typically maintain camps stationed with around three soldiers.
- Unlike standard Enclave soldiers, officers can be both male and female.