A heat-resistant power armor worn by Enclave soldiers and Enclave Hellfire troopers. This armor is equal to the T-51b power armor but not winterized T-51b, in terms of DR, item HP, and weight. It results in well as -1 Charisma for the Hellfire helmet. The armor has an advantage of +35 Fire resistance and +1 Strength. The Enclave Hellfire armor can be repaired with other sets of Hellfire armor.
|Armor||Damage Resistance||Rad Resistance||Other Resistances
|Stat Bonuses||Item HP|
|T-45d power armor||+40/ Helmet: +8||+10/ Helmet: +3||None||+2 ST, -2 AG||1000/ Helmet: 75|
|T-51b power armor||+50/ Helmet: +10||+25/ Helmet: +8||None||Helmet: +1 CH||2000/ Helmet: 100|
|Winterized T-51b power armor||+45/ Helmet: +10||+25/ Helmet: +8||None||Helmet: +1 CH||10,000,000/ Helmet: 1,000,000|
|Tesla armor||+43/ Helmet: +9||+20/ Helmet: +5||+10 Energy Weapons||Helmet: -1 CH||1500/ Helmet: 100|
|Advanced power armor Mk II||+40/ Helmet: +9||+15/ Helmet: +5||None||+1 ST, -1 AG/
Helmet: -1 CH
|1200/ Helmet: 75|
Enclave Hellfire armor
|+50/ Helmet: +10||+15/ Helmet: +5||+30 Fire/ Helmet: +5 Fire||+1 ST/ Helmet: -1 CH||2000/ Helmet: 100|
- Worn by Enclave Hellfire troopers.
- In Fallout: New Vegas, ED-E, a robotic eyebot companion was originally part of a project scrapped in favor of Hellfire armor.
- Sometimes Enclave members can be found wearing this armor before activating the Project Purity.
- If you have a set of Hellfire armor equipped at 100% condition, and another set of Hellfire armor at any condition is in your inventory, the inventory armor will degrade instead of the equipped armor. This effect also applies to the Hellfire helmet, although as it is considerably weaker you may need more spare helmets to keep a good DR. There is a similar effect with the Tesla armor. [verified]
- If one drops a stack of the Hellfire armor, or Hellfire helmet (meaning 6+ sets with the same damage taken), and leaves it on the ground with no other dropped items, and leaves for an (in-game) day or two, then comes back, all of the armor/helmet pieces will be at 100% durability.
- Whitley: "All due respect sir, I think you're making a mistake. We're close to a breakthrough with the Duraframe Eyebots, I can feel it! Yes, sir. Yes sir, I understand that we need the Duraframe assets for Hellfire armor, but- No, sir. Yes, sir. I understand, sir. I'll tell the team to start disassembling the ED series prototypes right away."