The syringe is a type of pre-War hand-held medical equipment used for injecting or withdrawing fluid or gases from body tissues. This item is made of metal and glass. Known as a hypodermic syringe, this syringe has a glass barrel for containing substances, a metal housing for the barrel, a metal needle for delivery, and a plunger for controlling the flow of substances into or out of the syringe. Empty syringes are often found with other hand-held medical equipment on a compartment tray in various locations, including the Vault-Tec vaults. The Pip-Boy 3000 categorizes the empty syringe as a junk item.
- Vault 101 clinic
- Pirate Pely
- Fort Independence - Two abnormally large/oversized empty syringes (about as long as a power armor helmet) can be found on one of the medical trays and on one of the bottom shelves in the medical lab across from the weapons research room.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- In the Jacobstown lodge, 21 empty syringes can be found in a room on the second floor, next to the men's bathroom.
- A few can be stolen from the The Gray in the North Vegas Square.
- In Camp Golf's House Resort, on the second floor, the room on the southern side of the wall has 25 empty syringes that can be stolen from the bed, dresser, and floor.
- There are many inside of Vault 3 and can be looted from the Fiends that inhabit it.
- In bloodborne cave there are some in the locked cage. The key can be found at the nearby campfire.
- Three can be found in a wooden crate next to the campfire at Powder Ganger camp east.
- Muggy can salvage three empty syringes, as well as two wonderglues from coffee mugs.
- An empty syringe's actual weight is 0.005, but it is listed as weightless in the Pip-Boy because the game only shows weight to two decimal places.
- It uses the same world model as Med-X.