The Emmet Mountain hazmat suit is a blue and yellow Department of Energy-branded hazmat suit. It provides no Damage Resistance or Energy Resistance but provides 1,000 Radiation Resistance and a hidden 98% radiation damage reduction bonus. No other armor or clothing can be worn with the hazmat suit.
|Name||Editor ID||Form ID|
|Armor (without helmet) (unobtainable)||Armor_HazmatSuit_E05_Radition_No_Helmet||00596E9C|
|Emmett Mountain hazmat suit|
Emmett Mountain hazmat suit cannot be crafted, and may only be awarded as an event reward.
|-||No Paint||-||-||Known by default||003CF472|
|Stars and Stripes Paint||Nothing is Radder than being immune to radiation with this Stars and Stripes Hazmat Paint.||Oil x2||005698D9|
- The hazmat suit can be awarded from Radiation Rumble event. It has a 1.25% chance to drop if at least 75% of ore is collected and 2.5% chance if 100% of ore is collected.
- Worn by Marion Copeland and scavengers at Emmett Mountain disposal site (unobtainable).
- The armor is not affected by Sturdy Frame and Lucky Break perks.
- Does count as an armor for the Chameleon mutation.
- Although regular Hazmat suit can be crafted, Emmett Mountain hazmat suits can be obtained only as an event reward.
- All hazmat suits share model and stats, but they can't be repainted to other versions.
- In the game files exists a version without helmet, but it's unobtainable.
- Emmett Mountain hazmat suit is using wrong model. The armor has a helmet, but game uses a model for armor without helmet, so the pipes between helmet and chest are not connected. [verified]
The hazmat suit cannot be repaired.
- Fixed with Update 23.