|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and is not canon.|
Elliot is the leader of Quincy's ghouls. He says he is 149 years old and is about to turn a 150 when the Warrior talks to him. Elliot will ask the Warrior to look past the fact that they are ghouls, stating that ghouls also get scared and bleed just like pure blood humans. Quincy requests help to defend the ghouls, stating that despite their inability to offer as many resources as “the Quincy pure bloods” they will still fight but are unable to defeat the deathclaws on their own.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in missions.|
|This character appears in the following locations.|
Effects of player's actions
If the Warrior agrees to help and manages to stop the combined Beastlord/deathclaw attack on the ghoul quarter, he will be very grateful for the assistance and impressed with your squads fire power. He will make one more request of you. His friend Gorgi has been captured by the Beastlords and is being held in the house across the road from the Quarter. The same area the attack came from. Gorgi is guarded by two Beastlords. You are asked to rescue him.
If you save Gorgi, Elliot will say that he is “forever in your debt” and would be honored to have ghouls sign up for the Brotherhood. If Gorgi is killed by the Beastlords in the rescue attempt Elliot will be saddened but still grateful. Elliot will then offer some ghouls for Brotherhood training, in the hopes that if ghouls learn to fight, deaths like Gorgi's can be prevented in the future. If you do nothing and leave, ghouls will still be allowed to join the Brotherhood.
|Superior ghoul armor||Ithaca model 37
Desert Eagle Mark XIX .44
9mm ball x60
12 gauge shotgun shell x20
.45 cailber x13*
* When he reappears in Bunker Gamma, he is only armed with this.
- Killing all the ghouls doesn’t change the outcome. Ghouls will still be allowed to join. If you kill them before you save them, General Barnaky will not mention it. If you kill them after you save them, Barnaky still talks as if you saved them.
- Elliot's last name becomes known after the Jefferson mission when he appears in Bunker Gamma.
- "I am Elliot. The ghouls here call me their leader, but that’s just cuz no one else wanted the job. Please, outlanders. You hafta help us too. I know we're just a bunch of ghouls but we get scared and bleed just like pure blood humans. We might not be able to offer the same amount of resources as the Quincy pure bloods but we gots something to offer too. We'll fight, but we don't stand a chance against those Deathclaws. What do you say? It would be a shame for me to die a day before I turn a hundred fifty next week."
- "I can't believe the firepower you guys are packing! I gotta thank you for your help, but, maybe you can help us even more? The damn cannibals abducted my brother Gorgi and took him to the northern part of the Ghoul Quarter. Considering how fast you just creamed those bastards, this should be no problem."
- "I don't know how to thank you. I just heard that you got Gorgi's sloppy ass out of trouble. Strangers, I am forever, in your debt. If you accept ghouls in your ranks, we'd be honoured to sign up for your "Brotherhood.""
- "Hey, you're back already. Strangers, I'm forever in your debt. If you accept ghouls in your ranks, we'd be honoured to sign up for your "Brotherhood.""
- "Thanks for your help. Ain't many pure bloods around here who would lift a finger to help a ghoul. Still, I wish Gorgi was here to see it. Stranger, if you'd accept ghouls in your ranks, some of us here would like to join you in your "Brotherhood." If more of us ghouls knew how to fight, perhaps Gorgi's death might have been averted."
- "Gorgi is dead? My poor brother, why did this happen? You did your best, I know. All I can do in return is offer some ghouls to go in for Brotherhood training. If more of us knew how to fight, perhaps Gorgi's death might have been averted."
Elliot Nesting appears only in Fallout Tactics.