The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The front door opens into a small anteroom with a staircase that descends to another door, beyond which is the main chamber of the bunker. This chamber features a kitchen and living room, and three other doors. The first door leads to a bathroom. The second door leads to a short passage with a laundry room and then a bedroom. The third door leads to a short passage with access to a storage room, a room with a fusion generator with a removable fusion core and finally Ella's lab. The lab features various pieces of equipment, including a large cylindrical glass chamber and Ella's personal terminal.
- Holotapes and notes
- Niraj's confession: Holotape, on the shelf above Ella's terminal, directly in front of a test tube rack.
- I.O.U. beer: Note, in the fridge.
- I.O.U. toilet paper: Note, in the bathroom.
- I.O.U. smokes: Note, on a shelf in the storage room.
- I.O.U. whiskey: Note, on a shelf in the storage room.
- No more I.O.U.s: Note, on the bottom bunk in the bedroom on the left side of the eastern hallway.
- Ella's log: The Mire: Holotape, next to a broken terminal on a desk in the main room.
- Other loot
- Fusion core - Can be found in the room on the right side of the southern hallway in a generator.
Ella Ames' bunker appears only in Fallout 76.