Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
The front door opens into a small anteroom with a staircase that descends to another door, beyond which is the main chamber of the bunker. This chamber features a kitchen and living room, and three other doors. The first door leads to a bathroom. The second door leads to a short passage with a laundry room and then a bedroom. The third door leads to a short passage with access to a storage room, a room with a fusion generator with a removable fusion core and finally Ella's lab. The lab features various pieces of equipment, including a large cylindrical glass chamber and Ella's personal terminal.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Ella's log: The Mire - Holotape, next to a broken terminal on a desk in the main room.
- Niraj's confession - Holotape, on the shelf above Ella's terminal, directly in front of a test tube rack.
- I.O.U. beer - Note, in the fridge.
- I.O.U. toilet paper - Note, in the bathroom.
- I.O.U. smokes - Note, on a shelf in the storage room.
- I.O.U. whiskey - Note, on a shelf in the storage room.
- No more I.O.U.s - Note, on the bottom bunk in the bedroom on the left side of the eastern hallway.
- Fusion core - Can be found in the room on the right side of the southern hallway in a generator.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Ella Ames' bunker appears only in Fallout 76.
Gallery[edit | edit source]