Elijah's Watch is located northwest of the securitron de-construction plant and east-southeast of the mysterious cave. It is most easily accessed by starting at the north side of the de-construction plant. Behind the plant is an overturned military truck with several metal boxes, footlockers, and other containers scattered around it. From this truck, a trail of drained energy and microfusion cells lead directly to the camp via the only approach not protected by turrets.
The area is mostly made up of cliffs and rock, sheltering Elijah's camp from view. The camp itself is located behind several large boulders and is protected by two Mark IV turrets. It also houses a bedroll, an electric hot plate, several broken ham radios, and two satellite dishes.
- Elijah's jury-rigged Tesla cannon - Towards the west side of the camp, near the turret.
- Elijah's Watch journal - Leaning against the antennae to the left of the electric hot plate.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 The map marker on the compass will not show up. [verified]
- Xbox 360 The marker will show up in a few seemingly specific locations, including the Forbidden Zone entrance, and by an overturned truck behind the securitron de-construction plant. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 If the player character is in sneak mode when picking up the Tesla cannon, the securitrons may fail to notice them and will stand still in a line a little beyond the edge of the camp, rather than attacking, allowing them to be eliminated without response. [verified]