| ||For an overview of electron charge pack ammunition types in Fallout series of games, see electron charge pack.|
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
The electron charge pack is very rare at lower levels, but it can be found in a few places. Acquiring the Scrounger perk makes this ammunition much more plentiful. The amount of electron charge pack ammunition found will most likely depend on the type of character encountered:
- Sentry bots that have a Gatling laser weapon often carry a few rounds.
- Merchants occasionally stock up on the ammunition type. Like 5mm rounds, they normally have many in their inventory at one time.
- Enclave, Brotherhood of Steel, and Outcasts occasionally carry a Gatling laser, as well as the ammunition for it.
- With the Broken Steel add-on, super mutant overlords also carry the Gatling laser and ammunition for it.
There are several locations that will always hold an electron charge pack:
- 1 in Evergreen Mills Foundry, on a table with a radio.
- 1 in the Mechanist's Forge, in the room with the dead protectrons ('Sector A' as noted on the computer terminals).
- 4 in SatCom Array NN-03d-B; the "knights" on the completed chessboard.
- Flak 'N Shrapnel's in Rivet City.
- Lucky Harith, after second investment.
- Chief Gustavo in Tenpenny Tower seems to hold a lot of this type of ammunition.
- Karl under Meresti trainyard.
- Even without the Scrounger perk, many of these can be acquired during the Following in His Footsteps and Galaxy News Radio quests in the ammunition boxes scattered in the Metros and around the quest areas.
- Sydney after she becomes an ammunition dealer in Underworld.
- Operation: Anchorage in the Outcast outpost. 7 are available after completing
- Old Olney underground when going up the ramp into the hospital. At the top turn around, they will be there along with a frag grenade. Around 32 can be found inside
- Point Lookout Lighthouse in Point Lookout has plenty of this type of ammunition, two Gatling lasers and several other energy weapons with matching ammunition. The basement of the
- St. Aubin medical facility during A Meeting of the Minds. They are in the first room on the left after fighting the two turrets, together with lots of other ammo. Five packages of 20 charges each can be found inside