This clubhouse is littered with electric junk, left behind by the tinkers that once met here.
In this location, the player character will find a small house. Both the inside and outside of the building contain high levels of radiation, with some areas reaching around 100 rads. Tripwires, a landmine, and a turret litter the interior. In the cellar, which is free of radiation, there are several more traps, including one that activates an assaultron.
One can also find three holotapes of answering machine tapes, in which a woman is leaving messages for a person named Coral. The woman, who states that she is not the child's mother, has been taking care of Coral's son while Coral apparently remained holed up in the hobbyist location. It becomes apparent that the hobbyist hermit has been neglecting both the child and the woman, who finishes her last message with an aside to the child, "sure thing, kiddo. I'm hungry too, and there's nothing for us here."
- A missile launcher can be taken from a trap to the left as one is entering the cellar. The tripwire connects the launcher near the bottom of the stairs.
- Hobby club messages - Three holotapes found in the cellar, next to a terminal.
- Project S.N.O.W. system restore - Ejected from the terminal in the basement during Neon Winter.
- Appropriation: When speaking with Evan Watson of the Institute Advanced Systems section, he'll tell the Sole Survivor he is impressed with the Brotherhood of Steel's technology and that the Institute could learn a lot from it and asks for help in finding some blueprints.
- Neon Winter: In Goodneighbor, the Sole Survivor discovers an empty apartment lobby, with dead scientists scattered on the floor. A terminal mentioned an escaped AI may have been the culprit and can investigate.
- The Sole Survivor will immediately sustain radiation damage upon fast traveling to this location.
- Traps and other items outside the cellar will respawn, while those inside do not.
The Electrical Hobbyist's Club appears only in Fallout 4.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Characters will spontaneously ignite if they stand on the northeast corner of the roof.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One It is possible to trigger the moving laser traps connected to the turret outside of the cellar through a wall.[verified]
- ↑ Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p. 355: "[5.07] ELECTRICAL HOBBYIST'S CLUB
A wealth of electrical junk rests inside this location, where tinkerers once met. The front door to this establishment is locked (Master), but the side entrance is heavily trapped. Both lead to a cellar, which is also heavily trapped. Listen to Hobbyist Holotapes and play with an Assaultron down here, if you’re so inclined"
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide)