Not much is known about Eleanor except what can be found in a note found in her trailer northwest of Fairline Hill Estates. She apparently has some history with a raider called Bosco, and his gang from D.B. Technical High School, and this resulted in the large scar down the left side of her face.
She has a significant stock of ammunition, both in quantity and rarity, making her a potentially valuable source of ammunition.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.|| 195|
Sells: weapons, ammo, and other misc
Effects of player's actions
- Eleanor has unusually high level and hit points, and if targeted in V.A.T.S. will be marked with a skull until the player character's level reaches the mid-30s. If engaged in combat by the player character or enemies (such as the nearby yao guai or sentry bot), she fights with a heavily modified sniper rifle and will run to her trailer and retrieve a heavily modified laser rifle from a hidden secret cache that is inaccessible by the player character. She does not come to the player character's aid in combat but will defend herself if enemies threaten her directly.
- Eleanor can be killed by other NPCs due to not being flagged as "protected".
- Eleanor's stats are identical to those of a raider veteran or raider boss, which seems to be the template her character file is generated from.
- If the player character attacks Eleanor, Teddy will attack her as well, indicating that Teddy is aligned with the player character and not Eleanor.
- If Teddy is rescued, Eleanor will sell to the player character at a discount, approximately 25%.
- Teddy may be found trapped in his cage again if the cell, in which his cage is located in, resets.
Eleanor appears only in Fallout 4.