| ||For the robe that was cut from Fallout Shelter, see Elder Lyon's robe.|
A cosmetic item, with a Damage Resistance of 3. The armor is not intended to be obtained in normal gameplay, as it does not have an unique icon (uses the Vault 101 jumpsuit's) or a female version of the armor. If a female character equips it, they will appear with no right hand and wear the Vault 101 jumpsuit. Finally, the large sleeves will clip and cover the PIP-Boy screen, making it impossible to use. Hotkeying the armor first is a good way to avert problems.
Worn by Elder Owyn Lyons at the Citadel. They can only be obtained by planting an armor with a higher Damage Resistance on him. It's possible to obtain two copies, by stealing one, then finishing the game and beginning Broken Steel.
- When dropped, it is identical to a Vault 101 jumpsuit in appearance.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 The armor covers the Pip-Boy, making use of the Pip-Boy somewhat tricky, but in some rare cases, such as the use of a Stealth Boy, the part of the robes covering the Pip-Boy disappear while the Pip-Boy is in use. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 If worn by a female, the right hand disappears in first and third person though brass knuckles and spiked knuckles cause visibility (see image below). [verified]
- Xbox 360 If a male NPC wearing this were to have his head shot off, it would then transform into an indescribable metallic object. [verified]
- ↑ Appearance of the robes.