It provides a damage resistance of 3 and cannot be repaired (except by merchants).
Behind the scenes
- There is a suit of recon armor under the robe but it doesn't include the DR for a suit of recon armor.
- The Pip-Boy icon is that of a Vault 101 jumpsuit.
- If worn by a female, it is identical to a Vault 101 jumpsuit in appearance.
- When dropped, it is identical to a Vault 101 jumpsuit in appearance.
- Only obtainable through reverse pickpocketing, due to the fact that this non-player character is essential.
- If you wish to wear this, it is recommended that you hotkey the robe beforehand so that you will not require fussing about with your Pip-Boy. (see Bugs section below)
- It is possible to obtain two copies. Simply reverse pickpocket it from Elder Lyons, then proceed to Broken Steel. After which Elder Lyons will be reset with his robe. This may or may not have been patched already.
- PC The armor covers the Pip-Boy, making use of the Pip-Boy somewhat tricky, but in some rare cases, such as the use of a Stealth Boy, the part of the robes covering the Pip-Boy disappear while the Pip-Boy is in use.
- If worn by a female, the right hand disappears (see image below).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.