It contains a campfire for crafting and also several makeshift beds outside. Two Viper gunslingers and a Viper leader reside near the signs close by. Those not in good standing with Caesar's Legion will often be ambushed upon fast traveling here. The assassin team usually includes one of each of the following: a centurion, a decanus, an explorer and a vexillarius, all with high level weapons. After killing all Vipers, there may later be a prospector who can be killed without Karma loss.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - By the register.
- Regulator duster and Mysterious Magnum - Both found on the Lonesome Drifter to the north of the station camped out next to a Sunset Sarsaparilla billboard
- The legionary assassin team will only appear if the Courier is not wearing Legion armor.
- With beds, a campfire and a few storage containers, this gas station may be used as player housing.
- Inside the bay there is graffiti that says "LIKE I GIVE A SHIT."
El Dorado Gas & Service appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.