|Daily quest: Ecological Balance|
|Find the holotape Message for Jeff in the trailer at Tygart water treatment|
|Access the entry Date Night? in Messages on Amy Kerry's terminal|
|Take Amy's note from her corpse at Cow Spots Creamery.|
|Access the entry Environmental Monitoring Program on Amy's terminal.|
|Retrieve the water data holotape from the water sensor.|
|Retrieve the soil data holotape from the soil sensor.|
|Retrieve the air data holotape from the air sensor|
|Access the upload data entries on Amy's terminal and select Begin Data Processing.|
A woman named Amy Kerry was monitoring the environment for changes brought on by the Scorched. To continue her work, the player can retrieve holotapes from environmental sensors and then upload the data to her terminal, which contains a program to analyze the data. The locations of the holotapes change every time a player character logs in while the quest is active.
- Find the holotape Message for Jeff in the trailer at Tygart water treatment.
- Access the entry Date Night? in Messages on Amy Kerry's terminal.
- Take Amy's note from her corpse at Cow Spots Creamery.
- Access the entry Environmental Monitoring Program on Amy's terminal.
- Retrieve the water data holotape from the water sensor.
- Retrieve the soil data holotape from the soil sensor.
- Retrieve the air data holotape from the air sensor.
- Access the upload data entries on Amy's terminal and select Begin Data Processing.
Data terminal locations
The locations of the data terminals will vary, but these are some of the possible locations:
|Water sensor - 0001C587||Soil sensor - 0002677D||Air sensor - 0002683A|
After completing the quest for the first time, repeat attempts start with collecting the data holotapes and delivering them to Amy's terminal to upload and process the data, saving some time due to the data collectors being linked to the player character's Pip-Boy 2000 Mark VI.
However, the holotape that originally starts the quest still spawns next to Amy's terminal in the trailer at Tygart water treatment, but is removed once the quest is completed.