|The following is based on Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online and some details might contradict canon.|
This section is required but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- "Look there, behind that pile of Deathclaw dung!"
- "Right there, in the hidden section that can only been seen from this angle!"
- "It's the nuclear bomb! We've found it!"
- "Wow, it's really big and impressive, too..."
- "I wonder if Deathclaw eggs are any good to eat..."
- "Do you think there really is a nuclear bomb here?"
|Opening dialogue||Dweller response||Character response|
|Welcome to our first annual E-Ster Egg Hunt!
Eggs are a wonderful representation of Atom, full of potential!
|Anything else we should look out for? Large, emits radiation...?||I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to know what you're talking about.|
|This Egg Hunt is *the bomb*! Get it? The Bomb?||I get it. I mean... I *don't* get it. Yeah, that last one.|
|We'll have megatons of fun!||Twenty, to be precise. Er, I mean... Enjoy!|
|Any luck finding those Deathclaw eggs?
It's tough, these critters are quite protective.
|I thought I did, but it turned out to be some kind of big bomb?||Oh yeah, that... Never mind that. Just find some eggs.|
|Do you really think this will save daylight?||We'll find out soon after detonation... I mean, after we, uh, *atone* for our sins.|
|Are you guys planning on detonating a nuclear bomb?||Why are you being so dramatic? Think of it more like “birthing a new sun.”|
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.