|For an overview of all dynamite, see Dynamite.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Dynamite is relatively common, and can be found – or stolen – in many places in the wasteland. Military facilities often stock dynamite and mining operations of any type often carry supplies. Dynamite is also a somewhat common item in shops, and can be purchased for reasonable prices with a decent Barter skill.
Dynamite has a timer that can be set anywhere between 10 seconds and 3 minutes, in 10-second increments.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- 1 bundle can be found in a fridge at the Khan Base.
- Another can be found in a locker on the third floor of Vault 15.
- Tine the underground merchant in the Boneyard sells them.
- Some can be found on a corpse on Level 2 of the Glow.
- 1 bundle can be found in the desk at the entrance of the motel in Necropolis.
- 2 bundles can be found in a locker on the east side of Level 4 of the Mariposa Military Base.
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- The Rat Caves, on a shelf in the third area.
- Jo in Modoc may sell dynamite.
- Jacob the Chemist at Broken Hills Downtown carries a bundle.
- Found on Ed's skeleton under some rocks outside the Great wanamingo mine.
- Some bundles of dynamite can be found in a shack outside of the Mariposa Military Base.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dynamite can sometimes have "premature" detonations with bad luck and/or bad Traps skill.
- Dynamite can be dropped near wooden doors to destroy them. This can be used to bypass locked doors if the player is unable to pick the lock.
- radscorpion cave, near Shady Sands. It is used on the "failing" rock support, at the entrance. This can be used as an easier way to finish the quest. Dynamite can be used in the
- Mariposa Military Base. It is used to create explosions near the flickering red force field. Dynamite can be used in the
- Modoc caves to open a passage deeper into the caves. This is necessary to find Cornelius' gold watch. Dynamite can be used in the
Gallery[edit | edit source]