The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Prior to the Great War, the Dyer Chemical plant originally produced animal feed and other phosphates used by nearby farms. The U.S. Army chose the plant as their testing ground for Project Clean & Clear, an experimental attempt to create a substance that may remove radiation from a water source. Initially, Stanley Dyer, the CEO of Dyer Chemical, declined the Army's proposal as he saw their proposal of modifying the facility's existing infrastructure would be too costly and impede production. However, General C. Braxton forced Dyer to reconsider after blackmailing him with knowledge of the company's waste disposal habits.
Dyer Chemical is a sprouting complex of several buildings connected by catwalks, and has a total of three entrances. It is highly irradiated in places. There is a chemistry station on the ground floor of one of the buildings.
The interior sewer can be accessed via a pipe hatch on the western side of the facility. It requires the Dyer Chemical ID card to open, found on the body of Nari Samir just south of Haven Church as part of the Tracking Unknowns quest.
- Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the corner of the room to the left of the chemistry station.
- Two random magazines:
- One next to an ammo box on a wooden crate on the upper level of the most eastern building.
- One inside a yellow boxcart on top of the pathway that connects the two buildings.
- Two fusion cores - In generators in the sewers.
- Power armor chassis - In a power armor station at the bottom of the stairwell after entering the sewers.
- Lucy's holotape - Holotape, on the body of Lucy Harwick in the sewers.
- Happy anniversary! - Holotape, on the corpse of Duncan McKann in the sewers.
- Potassium - An Organic Solution quest item, in the bed of the large blue truck on the south side.
- Phosphorous - An Organic Solution quest item, inside the small structure on the southwestern corner.
- Nitrogen - An Organic Solution quest item, northern edge of the area, in the office on the second floor (inside the filing cabinets).
Dyer Chemical appears only in Fallout 76.