Dwarf is a term referring to a human with dwarfism.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Humans with dwarfism are noticeably shorter than other humans, with a distinctly proportioned silhouette. Apart from their appearance, there's no difference in mental potential. They can be servants or reach positions of power and influence like other humans, particularly in the developed societies of New California.
Notable dwarfs[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- Gretch, a mentally handicapped indentured servant of Doc Morbid in Junktown.
- Mitch, a prosperous trader operating a shop in Hub's prestigious Merchant Market.
- Zack, the head trader of the Gun Runners in the Boneyard.
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- Buster, a major weapons merchant in the bazaar of the NCR's capital city.
- Duppo, a major merchant and head of the Stockmen's Association.
- Micky, a treasure hunter from Broken Hills.
- Stuart Little, boxing manager in New Reno.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Dwarfs only appear in Fallout and Fallout 2.