Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Shorter than other humans, dwarfs can be servants or reach positions of power and influence, particularly in the developed societies of New California.
- Gretch, a mentally handicapped indentured servant of Doc Morbid in Junktown.
- Mitch, a prosperous trader operating a shop in Hub's prestigious Merchant Market.
- Zack, the head trader of the Gun Runners in the Boneyard.
- Buster, a major weapons merchant in the bazaar of the NCR's capital city.
- Duppo, a major merchant and head of the Stockmen's Association.
- Micky, a treasure hunter from Broken Hills.
- Stuart Little, boxing manager in New Reno.
Dwarfs only appear in Fallout and Fallout 2.