Dusk is quite self-confident and believes herself to be the best sharpshooter not only in Lyons' Pride, but the entire chapter, being able to kill a super mutant from a mile away. She generally spends her time practicing in the bailey.
Dusk is a member of the Lyons' Pride. She has a fairly hostile rivalry with Knight Captain Colvin, who is the Pride's other sniper, mainly because she perceives him as sexist. This feeling may extend to the wider Brotherhood, as when the Lone Wanderer says, "The competition must be stiff around here," she will reply, "Damn right it is. Last time I checked, it wasn't called the 'Sisterhood of Steel.' Hell, even Sarah has to prove herself to the knuckle draggers."
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Take it Back!: She can be seen at the Citadel entrance, picking off Enclave soldiers with her sniper rifle.
- Gallows Humor: She can be asked about Knight Captain Gallows, starting the unmarked quest.
- It is possible to taunt her into threatening the player character. However, when the player character meets her at the area she told them to, "in the den after lights out," nothing happens.
- Although the player character can taunt her about being a better shot, during the quest Take it Back! she can be seen shooting across the entire span of the Potomac River, a nigh-impossible feat for the player character to accomplish.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Lyons' Pride power armor
Brotherhood power helmet
Merc troublemaker outfit
|Sniper rifle||Brotherhood of Steel holotag|
- "Put any mutie bastard within one mile of me and my rifle and, well... pack it up troops. Fight's over."
- "Remember: One shot. One kill."
- "Stick to the shadows."
- "You got a problem with that, then you go ahead and meet me in the Lyons' Den after lights out. I'll solve your little problem the old fashioned way."
- "I'm a sniper with the Pride. Put any mutie bastard within one mile of me and my rifle and, well... pack it up troops. Fight's over. Colvin thinks he's a better shot. Man's delusional."
- "You cap a few radscorpions, and you think you own the place."
- "If that doesn't work, then you meet me in the Lyons' Den by lights out. I'll solve your little problem. The old fashioned way."
Knight Captain Dusk appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes
- Her quote "Remember: One shot. One kill." is a phrase coined by snipers around the world.
- Her quote "Put any mutie bastard within one mile of me and my rifle and, well... pack it up troops. Fight's over." is a reference to Private Jackson from the movie Saving Private Ryan.
- She will express confidence in her ability to fight the Enclave, saying "I can't wait to see if one of those helmets can stop a hollow point round at 100 yards. I'm thinking... not." However, hollow point rounds are designed to expand on impact, therefore making penetration of such helmets indeed unlikely.
- The Lone Wanderer: "What do you do here?"
Dusk: "I'm a sniper with the Pride. Put any mutie bastard within one mile of me and my rifle and, well... pack it up troops. Fight's over. Colvin thinks he's a better shot. Man's delusional."
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.80: "Knight Captain Dusk
Dusk is the Pride's sniper and is considered the best sharpshooter on all the Brotherhood. She spends most of her time up in the Inner Bailey practicing at the rifle range."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)