Knight-Captain Durga is the Citadel's quartermaster, a position that she is not exactly pleased to occupy. She'd rather be out in the field on missions and using weapons, rather than in the base polishing and cataloging them.
Unlike most other denizens of the Citadel, she refrains from "archaic" language (the style of speech employed by Brotherhood of Steel members; such as Star Paladin Cross) in favor of more "modern" type speech ("yeah", "whatever", etc.)
She is located in the backroom of the armory in the Citadel laboratory. She never sleeps at any point of the day, even though a bed can clearly be seen behind her.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 100-400|
Sells: weapons and armor
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 50|
- In the G.E.C.K. editor, Durga is listed as a knight sergeant, however, both the Official Guide and the game refer to her as a knight captain.
- Unlike other members of the Brotherhood of Steel, Durga can be killed without repercussions from other members, as they never seem to find out. This may be because, in the storeroom, one is hidden from other members.
- "Gotcha. We'll see you next time... leech..."
- "You again? Was I not clear the first time? I'm under order not to trade with outsiders for supplies. These orders come directly from Elder Lyons. If you've got a problem with that, talk to him. Quartermaster out."
- "Do you think we're completely screwed now? I mean, how are we supposed to finish off the Enclave?"
Knight Captain Durga appears only in Fallout 3.