Before the Great War, Duncan & Duncan Robotics was a robotics shop owned by the Duncan brothers. When one of the brothers died, the other (James Duncan) lost his sanity. He modified his robot, Skinner, to see his deceased brother, developed an obsession with the number eight and continued to believe his brother was alive. Before the bombs dropped, a replacement Mister Handy robot frame was ordered from Duncan & Duncan by Camp McClintock.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Apologies, Mr. Duncan - Note, in the attic, on a long wooden crate.
- Read between the lines, James - Note, on a desk on the second floor.
- Negotiations - Holotape, in the attic, next to the Apologies, Mr. Duncan note, on a long wooden crate.
- Assaultron showroom access card - Given by Skinner if persuaded.
- Assaultron showroom key - On a desk in a Picklock 3 room near the assaultron showroom, to the right of a locked level 2 safe.
- Mr. Handy showroom access card
- Mr. Handy showroom key - On a metal shelf inside a Picklock 0 or 1 room directly below the assaultron showroom floor and to the left of Skinner, on the left of a Mr. Handy box.
- Protectron showroom access card - Given by Skinner during the specific diolague option.
- Protectron showroom key