A type of semi-trailer truck designed to transport materials, utilized before the Great War.
The truck cabs are red orange in color, equipped with an open-box bed. A hinged door is situated at the back of the bed, designed to open as the bed is lifted, allowing transported material to be deposited behind the truck at the site of delivery. The beds are empty, and some are found with or without the back hinged door. The beds can also found without the cab.
- One at the small construction site east of HELIOS One, next to Highway 95.
- One next to the office building at the gypsum train yard.
- One dump truck near the Junction 15 railway station.
- On I-15 near Sloan. [verification overdue]
- Collapsed overpass tunnel entrance
- High Road
- Trailers only
- Three overturned trailers, used as shelter at Ranger Station Bravo.
- Three trailers, two of them filled, at the Samson rock crushing plant.
- Two lone trailers at the small construction site east of HELIOS One, next to Highway 95.
Dump trucks appear in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
The Mojave dump trucks look similar to those found throughout Appalachia.