Dukov was born in 2234. He has a carefree attitude about life, and it defines what he does every day: party. His talk is laced with profanity, yet he somehow maintains his charm and is able to win people over. His booming laugh can distinguish him in a room full of people. All he's concerned with are his possessions, his "pad" as he calls it, and his ladies.
He's one of the three surviving mercenaries hired by Allistair Tenpenny for an expedition into Fort Constantine. He is now retired, and lives in his estate (Dukov's Place) along the east bank of the Potomac River in the D.C ruins.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: Dukov possesses one of the keys Crowley desires. There are a variety of ways to obtain it.
- He refers to the Lone Wanderer as "clown shoes" if the player is male and "sweet cheeks" if the player is female. He will at times refer to female characters as "clown shoes" during generic dialog.
- Even though Dukov always talks about drinks, in particular that you should serve yourself, if you steal more than two bottles he will become hostile and attack you. The girls will be marked hostile as well but will just continue to flee. The liquor cabinet he refers to, which contains the only drinks you can take without him becoming hostile, is on the second floor, in the room to the left opposite his bed.
- Despite warnings of keeping your weapon holstered, you can unholster and even fire your weapon inside Dukov's place without any hostilities.
- At one point in development his name was either Vando or he replaced that character's role in the game. 
- "Oh, baby! Let me get you something special. How about a Dukov surprise? Hah ha! Nevermind. You need a drink. Cherry! Need some fucking booze over here!"
- "Who the hell are you? Nevermind. You need a drink. Cherry! I'm thirsty over here!"
- "Don't let the door hit you on the ass, clown shoes. Hah ha!"
- "Good. I'm getting tired of flapping jaw with you, clown shoes. I think I'll flap my balls against Cherry's ass instead!"
- "Eating, drinking, farting and screwing! Ha ha!"
Dukov appears only in Fallout 3.