Dukov's place is a pre-War hotel located near the Anchorage Memorial and the tepid sewers and is now used as a dwelling and a venue for wild sex and drug parties by Dukov and his two female companions, Cherry and Fantasia.
Dukov's Place is a squat, square hotel with a similar appearance to Tenpenny Tower and the Statesman Hotel. The front entrance is surrounded by wooden barricades, bearing the badly painted and grammatically incorrect warning, "Keep Yor Wepons Holstred or Get Shot,".
An outpost with an Enclave officer, two random Enclave troops and a deathclaw in its cage can be found behind the building after The Waters of Life quest, or if Broken Steel is installed. If the officer is killed, a vertibird will arrive at some point to drop off up to four Enclave soldiers who will re-spawn in time after being killed.
The Anchorage War Memorial near the hotel presents the threat of mirelurks on top of the Enclave threat. Even before completing The Waters of Life, there may be a single Enclave soldier near the building. Just past one building south of Dukov's Place is an unmarked yet well-stocked raider compound.
- One copy of Pugilism Illustrated in the upstairs bedroom on the bookshelf behind the headboard.
- One Nuka-Cola Quantum in the upstairs bedroom on the bookshelf behind the headboard.
- One copy of Duck and Cover! in the raider camp south of the building.
- Dukov's special key can be found on his corpse. Another way to get Dukov's key is to convince Cherry or Fantasia to retrieve it.
- 183 empty whiskey bottles, the largest amount in a single section of the game.
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: Dukov is one of the targets.
- Despite warnings of keeping one's weapon holstered, the Lone Wanderer can unholster and even fire their weapon inside Dukov's place without any hostilities.
- The raider compound that is guarded by three to four raiders will respawn approximately every three days.
Dukov's place appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes
Dukov's place is a pun on Duke's Place, a '60s jazz song by Duke Ellington.
- Dukov may become hostile to the player upon entering Dukov's Place if the quest You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head is active, even if you've stolen nothing or displayed no hostility towards the inhabitants of Dukov's Place. [verified]
- Cherry and Fantasia. [verified] If the player stealth kills Dukov before he initiates any dialogue with the player, his corpse may continue to talk with
- The Waters of Life. [verified] When fast traveling to Dukov's Place an Enclave soldier may be nearby and immediately start to shoot at you, even if you haven't completed