Dukov's life mainly consists of partying and having sex with women, a reflection of his carefree yet sleazy nature. Although he is profane, boisterous, and has an obnoxiously loud and distinctive laugh, Dukov is nevertheless charismatic. He is concerned only with his material possessions, his lavish home (or "pad" as he calls it), and women.[Non-game 1]
He is one of the three surviving mercenaries hired by Allistair Tenpenny for an expedition into Fort Constantine. He is now retired, and lives in his estate (Dukov's Place) along the east bank of the Potomac River in the D.C ruins.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: Dukov possesses one of the keys Crowley desires. There is a variety of ways to obtain it.
- He refers to the Lone Wanderer as "clown shoes" if the player character is male and "sweet cheeks" if they are female. He will at times refer to female characters as "clown shoes" during generic dialogue.
- Even though Dukov always talks about drinks, in particular, that one should serve themselves, if stealing more than two bottles, he will become hostile and attack. The girls will be marked hostile as well but will just continue to flee. The liquor cabinet he refers to, which contains the only drinks one can take without him becoming hostile, is on the second floor, in the room to the left opposite his bed.
- Despite warnings of keeping weapons holstered, one can unholster and even fire weapons inside Dukov's place without any hostilities.
- At one point in development, his name was either Vando or he replaced that character's role in the game.
- "Oh, baby! Let me get you something special. How about a Dukov surprise? Hah ha! Nevermind. You need a drink. Cherry! Need some fucking booze over here!"
- "Who the hell are you? Nevermind. You need a drink. Cherry! I'm thirsty over here!"
- "Don't let the door hit you on the ass, clown shoes. Hah ha!"
- "Good. I'm getting tired of flapping jaw with you, clown shoes. I think I'll flap my balls against Cherry's ass instead!"
- "Eating, drinking, farting and screwing! Ha ha!"
Dukov appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.70: "Dukov
Dukov, 43, has a carefree attitude about life, and it defines what he does every day: party. His talk is laced with profanity, yet he somehow maintains his charm and is able to win people over. His booming laugh can distinguish him in a room full of people. All he's concerned with are his possessions, his "pad" as he calls it, and his ladies."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)