| ||For other characters named Duke, see Duke.|
Duke wanders the Commonwealth in his suit of power armor, searching for parts the Atom Cats can use to build and maintain their power armor suits. He can be found via a random encounter in various locations, scrounging for parts in destroyed cars and will provide the Sole Survivor with directions to the Atom Cats garage in their Pip-Boy. He is also seen acting as the gate guard at the Atom Cats garage.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
Duke marks the location of Atom Cats garage on the player character's map if spoken to.
|T-60 power armor
Atom Cats jacket and jeans
|Up to combat rifle / assault rifle|
- Halfway between Tenpines Bluff and Skylanes Flight 1981, on the east side of the raised highway.
- North of Lake Quannapowitt heading to Recon bunker Theta.
- Duke can also be found west of Sanctuary Hills and south of Vault 111, under the powerlines.
- He can also be found northwest of the National Guard training yard.
- He can also be found to the east of Somerville Place.
- He can also be found east of Sunshine Tidings co-op, at the wrecked car.
- He can also be found north of relay tower 0BB-915, near the crashed jet fuselage strewn with fragmentation mines.
- He can also be found between Gibson Point pier and Hub City Auto Wreckers.
- He can also be found north of Milton General Hospital.
- Duke is flagged as protected and will only be knocked down temporarily upon being mortally wounded by a hostile NPC.
- However, Duke can be killed by NPCs while defending the garage from Gunners.
- Despite his above-average Hit Points and suit of power armor, Duke is armed only with a low-tier rifle (up to combat rifle / assault rifle) and is only average in a fight, especially against tougher enemies such as super mutants or higher-level raiders or Gunners.
- If you follow Duke after interacting with him during a random encounter, he will walk back to the Atom Cats garage.
Duke appears only in Fallout 4.