The Dugout Inn is an unmarked location in Diamond City in 2287. It is owned and operated by the Bobrov Brothers, Vadim and Yefim, as a bar and hotel. The strong alcoholic beverage, Bobrov's Best moonshine, is distilled here.
This building in the city's southern dugout is a single-floor structure with a lobby bar and several rooms. A wanted poster for the quest Diamond City's Most Wanted is on the wall of the entrance corridor leading to the lobby. A Port-A-Diner is just to the right of the lobby entrance, and an unmarked bedroom farther to the right, opposite the kitchen, features Vadim and Yefim's Novice-locked terminal. An Advanced-locked storage room is at the end of the corridor behind the bar.
- Three Nuka-Cherrys - Two are on the shelves behind the bar, and the third is under the bar.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - On the shelves behind the bar.
- Join the Railroad holotape - On a nightstand in the bedroom opposite the kitchen.
- Confidence Man: The owner of the Dugout Inn asks the Sole Survivor to help him improve the confidence of Diamond City Radio's DJ, Travis Miles.
- The Disappearing Act
- Diamond City's Most Wanted
Obtaining a perfectly preserved pie from the Port-A-Diner will involve more than just getting the machine to dispense one, since the item in the dispenser will be considered owned, thus making it stealing when one removes the item.
The Dugout Inn only appears in Fallout 4.