A medium sized single floor building with a number of rooms and a bar. Towards the back, there is a storage room door with an advanced lock that can be picked. Upon entering the inn there is a Port-A-Diner to the right. In the first unmarked room on the right-hand side when entering, one can find Vadim and Yefim's terminal.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - On a shelf behind the bar. The bottle is owned by the Bobrov brothers and has to be stolen.
- Join the Railroad - In the same room as Vadim and Yefim's terminal, on the nightstand.
- Bounty: Wanted in Concord - Note, in the hallway.
- Confidence Man: The owner of the Dugout Inn asks the Sole Survivor to help him improve the confidence of Diamond City Radio's DJ, Travis Miles.
- The Disappearing Act
- Diamond City's Most Wanted
To obtain a perfectly preserved pie from the Port-A-Diner in the lobby will involve more than just getting the machine to dispense one, since the item in the dispenser will be considered owned, thus making it stealing if one takes it out.
The Dugout Inn appears only in Fallout 4.