| ||For the duffle bag in Fallout: New Vegas, see duffle bag (Fallout: New Vegas).|
Duffle bags appear to be made of military green canvas, have a strap holster and zipper, and usually contain just a weapon and its ammunition.
- Jacq's duffel bag - University Point, next to the professor's terminal on the 3rd floor.
- AFAD duffle bag - In the Welcome Center, next to a skeleton and another on top of the cabin at the Angry Anaconda.
153 regular duffle bags are spread throughout the Commonwealth, of which:
- Nine in The Prydwen's Main Deck and two in the Command Deck.
- Five at Boston Airport.
- Two at Skylanes Flight 1665.
- Two in Nuka-Galaxy.
- Two in Boston Airport ruins.
- Two in Longneck Lukowski's Cannery.
- Two in Vault 75.
- Two inside College Square Station.
- Two in The Dig.
- Two in Layton Towers.
- One in Fort Hagen Command Center.
Raider duffle bagsEdit
140 raider duffle bags are spread throughout the Commonwealth, of which:
- Five at Big John's salvage.
- Three inside the Nuka-World power plant.
- Three inside Hardware Town.
- Three inside Mass Fusion building.
- Two at Skylanes Flight 1981.
- Two at Thicket Excavations.
- Two near Libertalia's captain's cabin.
- Two at Listening Post Bravo.
- Two in Malden Center.
- Two in Corvega assembly plant.
- Two inside the Museum of Freedom.
22 money duffle bags are found in the game, of which:
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.