A roll of gray adhesive tape used before the Great War to seal ducts and fix just about anything. Post-war, it can be used to make a variety of tools and weapons, such as time bombs, tin grenades, weapon repair kits, powder charges, knife spears, gas bombs and microfusion cell clusters.
- Restocked once every three days by Ralph at Mick & Ralph's, the Gun Runners kiosk and at the Gibson scrap yard.
- Occasionally sold at the Goodsprings General Store.
- East Pump Station - One roll can be stolen from a toolbox on the top shelf of the rack behind the terminal.
- HELIOS One - Up to five rolls can be found on shelves and in toolboxes in the solar collection tower.
- Hell's Motel - Two rolls on the shelf against the back wall, and on the second floor in the cabinet.
- Nipton General Store - One roll at random in the safe upstairs.
- Novac - Seven rolls can be stolen from the gas station, both by the pumps and inside.
- Poseidon gas station - Two rolls can be found inside the highway patrol car.
- Big MT north tunnel - Three rolls on the middle shelf of the rack in the room directly right when entering, behind the door.
- X-13 research facility - One roll can be found behind the force field when entering the place on the right, on the middle shelf of the first rack on the left, and five rolls are present behind an Average lock door on the first level.
- X-13 research facility - In the testing facility, one roll can be found on a table when entering by taking the door on the right.
- Hopeville missile silo bunker - Three rolls can be found on the bottom shelf of a rack behind a locked door, unlockable through an Easy terminal, near a destroyed eyebot. One roll can be found at the top of the stairs, when leaving the room with the missile, between two shelves of a fallen rack; one more in the same room behind a fallen chair; upstairs to the right of the storage room, another roll is located in front of a rack.