The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The theater is composed of concrete stands with skeletons of parkgoers scattered about overlooking a dirt area where performances were held, now uneven and infested with ants around several anthills. Opposite the stands are several Wild West-themed buildings, the biggest of which is an employee area with lockers, a terminal and the safe containing the key to Mad Mulligan's Minecart Coaster. Adjacent to the stands there is a small maintenance building with cabinets and park props inside.
The top of the stands has access to the rooftop of the maintenance building with a few skeletal soldiers in a makeshift defense point. The Nuka-Xtreme recipe is located on a table there. Next to that is the Dry Rock Gulch park flagpole.
- Nuka-Sunrise recipe in a shed behind an Expert locked door.
- Nuka-Xtreme recipe can be found on top of the Dry Rock Gulch Theater's stand by walking up the ladder.
- Jesse's personal log in the same room as the key-locked safe.
- Caleb's personal log found in the same room with the key-locked safe.
- A roll of Nuka-Cade tickets can be found in an Expert locked door, the key can be found on the roof.
- Dry Rock Gulch Theater key is on top of the theater, in a toolbox, just below where the Nuka-Xtreme recipe is found.
- Mad Mulligan's Mine key is in the safe in one of the shacks. One must talk to the sheriff first and he will give the quest to talk to the others to get the combination.