|For the pre-War company, see Drumlin Diner.|
A diner formerly owned by its namesake company before the Great War. Upon approaching the diner for the first time, the Sole Survivor overhears a dispute between chems dealer Wolfgang, a Jet addict named Patrick, and Trudy, the owner of the diner and mother of Patrick, who has converted it into a shop.[Non-canon 1] Patrick is hooked on Wolfgang's Jet but is unable to pay for the chems to feed his addiction. In lieu of Patrick's inability to pay, Wolfgang expects Trudy to supply compensation.
A small, oval-shaped diner with a small car park surrounding the exterior. Many of the diner's tables are broken or missing. There is a floor safe in the area to the right upon entering the diner via the front door.
- General Chao's Revenge, a unique Chinese officer sword sold by Trudy.
- Power armor, an incomplete set (varies randomly), south of the diner in a wrecked railroad wagon locked by an advanced terminal.
- If Trudy is defended, Wolfgang must either be killed or intimidated into leaving. Trudy will subsequently become an all-purpose merchant. If the Sole Survivor sides with Wolfgang, one can either kill Trudy and Wolfgang will become a merchant, or the player character can talk to her and either persuade or threaten her into surrendering the money. If the threat or the persuasion is successful, both Trudy and Wolfgang will become merchants.
- If Wolfgang dies, his corpse will become a spawning point for three raiders.
- Located a fair walk directly south of the diner is a dilapidated house with a dog house in the back yard. This house supports random encounters.
- When standing next to the orange car in front of the dilapidated house, looking to the northwest will reveal a bunker with an American flag. Inside this bunker is an eyebot that cannot be interacted with, as well as a locked door that can be opened using the attached terminal (Novice). Inside the locked area is a broken Mister Gutsy and an explosives box, as well as a bed. The eyebot can be hacked with the Robotics Expert perk.
- There are several Drumlin Diners as advertised by signs. However, this particular location is the only one that is marked.
Drumlin Diner appears in Fallout 4.