Layout[edit | edit source]
This is a three-level house controlled by raiders. There usually is a raider on the roof of the house and one to two in the street. Inside the house, between two and three raiders are hanging around on the second and third floors. As the name of the place suggests, some Jet, Buffout and Psycho can be found on shelves and tables.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- One bottlecap mine - On the third floor, next to the steamer trunk.
- Haptic drive - During the quest Quartermastery, the drive is inside the steamer trunk.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Kidnapping: Concerned settlers will ask the Sole Survivor to help them rescue a fellow settler that was kidnapped for ransom by nearby hostiles, hoping to have them freed without harm.
- To the Mattresses: The synth-hating L&L Gang is a major threat to the Railroad. Desdemona has a lead on them and asks the Sole Survivor to help neutralize their members.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Randolph Safehouse: The Railroad agent Mister Tims will leave dead drops in the form of six holotapes for the Sole Survivor, containing information about possible hazards to the Railroad's escort and escape of synths out of the Commonwealth. They can assist in these efforts by clearing out the location of hostiles.
- Reclamation: The Sole Survivor learns from Dr. Secord that a synth was kidnapped by raiders. They can help with the planned retrieval mission by placing a tracking beacon on the synth and reporting back to the Synth Retention Bureau.
- Butcher's Bill 2: A survivor may have made it out of the Augusta safehouse disaster. His name is Blackbird and he was spotted recently. Doctor Carrington tasks the player character to gather more details regarding his fate.
- Stop the Raiding: The Sole Survivor becomes aware of a group of settlers being terrorized by nearby raiders and can offer to help.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the drug den, all human companions will take Jet when left idle, even during conversation. This is only an animation and has no effect on their performance.
- When leaving the drug den through the roof exit, if one faces west and leaps onto the small brick house with two boats parked in front, it is then possible to leap into the exposed second story white building (a skeleton in a blue dress hangs on the edge of the exposed floor). On the small northern wall is a novice locked red door. Inside is a closet that contains a green steamer trunk with leveled loot as well as a brain fungus sample.
- Although the name of the interior cell is "Drug Den," there is an unused map marker for this location named "Raider Drug Den."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The drug den appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One If the location is part of the quest Randolph Safehouse 3 and the location had already been cleared before the quest is taken, the game might not recognize the quest as completed. [verified]
- PC This can be fixed with the console command setstage RRR06 300.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One The orientation of the interior does not align with the exterior. You enter the building facing south, but you face north when inside.[verified]