This is one of several Atomic Mining Services drop sites scattered throughout the Cranberry Bog, where the company experimented with nuclear charges dropped down mine shafts to generate ultracite. Compared to other drop sites, this one is in good condition and was used as a strongpoint by the Brotherhood of Steel during Operation Touchdown. Remnants of their presence are still present here, together with a transponder that holds their last message.
This bunker is intact and contains numerous loot left behind by the Brotherhood of Steel, as well as a functioning fusion generator and high-level loot.
- Enola Walker's story, part 5 - Holotape, southeast of the drop site, on the ground next to a tent between the site and the glassed cavern.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Inside the building, on the counter behind the security gate.
- Potential power armor mod plan - On the bottom row of a surgical cart near the console.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - Outside by the low defensive wall.
- Mini nuke - Can spawn on top of the cabinet, to the right of the wooden crate and left of the Picklock 3 safe.
- Stealth Boy - On top of a surgical cart near the console.
- Fusion core - On top of a cabinet inside the locked storage, to the left of a wooden crate.
Drop Site V9 appears only in Fallout 76.