|The following is based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The drill sergeant is an NCR Ranger who was included in the retail version of Fallout: New Vegas, supposed to be stationed at Camp McCarran. However, he was removed at some stage of patching the game.
The drill sergeant was to be found in the runway area on a platform, shouting at NCR recruits.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
He serves the same purpose as his counterpart, the Legionary instructor; to train new recruits.
- "Move it! Move it! Move it! Get those legs up you sorry bastards!"
- "Pathetic! My 80-year-old grandmother runs faster than you!"
- "You think it burns now, wait until I sit on your shoulders!"
- "The road to hell is paved by the bleached bones of privates that fell by the wayside, boys."
- "You can rest when you're dead, private! Move your ass!"