|The following is based on Fallout: New Vegas cut content.|
The drill sergeant was to be found in the runway area on a platform, shouting at NCR recruits.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
He serves the same purpose as his counterpart, the Legionary instructor, in training new recruits.
- "Move it! Move it! Move it! Get those legs up you sorry bastards!"
- "Pathetic! My 80-year-old grandmother runs faster than you!"
- "You think it burns now, wait until I sit on your shoulders!"
- "The road to hell is paved by the bleached bones of privates that fell by the wayside, boys."
- "You can rest when you're dead, private! Move your ass!"
The drill sergeant was patched out from Fallout: New Vegas. However, he as well as the NCR recruits can still be seen in other versions of the game, such as the French version.