The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Stenley drill is an average construction tool with a drill bit. The motor runs via an attached 18 volt battery, and when operated, sparks and black smoke come out of the cooling vents. The Drill-o-Matic is inscribed with "U.S.A" near the drill bit and "Made in America" on the back of the battery. The product's name is written across the top, and the voltage indication is labeled at the bottom. It is primarily a melee weapon dealing constant damage to a target and its condition only decreases if used on enemies. This weapon has been found as high as level 20.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- This weapon cannot drop as a legendary weapon.
- Inside a building at abandoned mine shaft 5.
- In the bathroom on a crate in Carleton Mine.
- One on the table in front of the elevator at Garrahan Estate.
- One can be found at Grafton Steel Underground, on a metal shelf's middle row on the first floor of the Bravo sector.
- Chance to be sold by Grahm.
- Inside random loot crates.
- Found randomly on enemies.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Author attribution tags acquired via Nifskope for drill.nif and drillbit01.nif.