The Stenley Drill-O-Matic is an average power drill fitted with a drill bit. The motor runs via an attached 18 volt battery, and when operated, sparks and black smoke come out of the cooling vents as if the motor grinding or is worn out. The Drill-o-Matic is inscribed with "U.S.A" near the drill bit and "Made in America" on the back of the battery. The product's name is written across the top, and the voltage indication is labeled at the bottom.
The drill is an automatic melee weapon which deals constant damage to a target, and is only available as a level 20 weapon.
|Standard bit||Standard.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Gear (3)|
|Piercing bit||Armor piercing.||–||–||+2|
Armor pen: 15%
|–||–||–||–||–||+10%||+25%||–||Makeshift Warrior 5||Black titanium (2)|
- Inside a building at abandoned mine shaft 5.
- In the bathroom on a crate in Carleton Mine.
- One on the table in front of the elevator at Garrahan Estate.
- One can be found at Grafton Steel Underground, on a metal shelf's middle row on the first floor of the Bravo sector.
- Can be sold by Grahm.
- This weapon cannot drop as a legendary weapon. It will be added to the legendary pool with the Expeditions: The Pitt update.
- The weapon gets renamed as "puncturing drill" when a piercing mod is installed.
Behind the scenes
- Author attribution tags acquired via Nifskope for drill.nif and drillbit01.nif.